The history of Whole Body Cryotherapy began in Japan, then developed in Europe and migrated migrated to to USA. Clinical studies are numerous and focused on treatment of pain and inflammation from sports injuries. Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, and skin conditions like Psoriasis and Dermatitis.
Medical experts agree that chronic inflammation is one of your body’s worst enemies. Inflammation is now believed to be at the core of developing many diseases associated with aging and disability, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, cancer and Alzheimer’s. Whole Body Cryotherapy is an important tool for health primarily due to its proven ability to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
Whole body cryotherapy stimulates the body’s natural healing abilities. WBC uses extreme cold to induce responses on Three Levels: the Circulatory System, the Energy Meridians, and the Nervous System.
Clinical studies on WBC have shown immediate benefits to soft tissue, internal organs, the nervous systems and the meridians. There is no other therapy known to elicit such a powerful, positive and holistic response. With so many positive effects to the body, extreme cold therapy has no competition for an individual’s wellness plan.
• Assists in a quicker surgical recovery
• Aids in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
• Helps the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
• Helps provide relief from nerve pain
• Helps in the reduction of Fibromyalgia pain
• Aids in the treatment of degenerative disease of the joints and spine
• Assists in the treatment of inflammation of tendons, bursae, and joint capsules